Wednesday, July 8, 2015

$ target dollar section $

Wow, Target's dollar section is on point this month! Everything I got was either $1 or $3 and you can't beat that!




I went shopping yesterday and found so many amazing goodies for my classroom.
Take a look and see!

This is probably one of the best finds. It will be perfect for Open House.

I got a burlap banner with pink burlap letter stickers to make a welcome banner for Open House.


I got a bunch of erasers because it seems like my students eat them! I got 8 packs of the regular ones and a pack of adorable owls and cool cars. 



I got these adorable name plates (can be used as name tents) and they come with a ruler on it - SCORE!


Another favorite- dry erase labels! The ideas are endless with these babies!


Another great option for sentence strips - dry erase! 


I also got a bunch of pencils and even some cute mechanical pencils. 



Lastly, I got four pocket charts. I would have liked a color besides orange but that is all my Target had. 



Go check out your local Target and see what goodies you can find in the dollar section! 




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, great post. I could definitely use those Dry Erase Labels for my notebooks to separate them from each other. I just hope my target has them in stock. Fingers crossed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find them! I am super excited for what Target has to offer this year!

      Delete