Monday, June 15, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge: Week 1

I was somewhat apprehensive about taking the challenge. I don't have a Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter... I just have my simple blog and my personal Pinterest. However, I am excited to see the outcome!

Here is the challenge breakdown:



Here is the challenge for Week 1:



I decided to revamp my best seller - Root Beer Float Science Inquiry Lesson Plan! 
I am super excited about how it looks now! 



If you are interested in this product, click here. 
You can also check out how I did the lesson in my class by clicking here.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Go ahead and check out what other teachers have done for this week! 


Peppy Zesty Teacherista                                    


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Follow my Blog on BlogLovin!

Follow me on Pinterest!

-- Kate

6 comments: